– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
– Comes with a cute postcard with sowing and care instructions.
How to sow:
– White radish seeds are best sown directly into the soil
– sow one seed every inch in rows 12-18 inches apart.
– Seeds should be planted at a depth of 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
Common Name: White radish, Winter radish, Oriental radish, long white radish
Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
Maximum growth dimensions: 25-30 inches
Light: full sun to partial shade
Temperature: 15 C – 30 C
Planting season: summer
Edible parts: Roots and leaves
Soil Type: well drained consistently moist soil
Watering frequency: regularly
Bloom time: N/A
Flower Colour: white to purple
Difficulty level: Easy to grow