– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 30 – 35 days to harvest
Common Name: Tomato
Botanical Name: Solanum Lycopersicum
Maximum growth dimensions: 1–3 meters (3–10 ft) in height.
Light: Tomatoes need a minimum of 6 hours of sun to produce fruit, but 8 or more hours of sun will produce the best results
Temperature: between 12 degree Celsius and 24 C (55°F and 75°F)
Planting season: August – November
Edible parts: The fruit – tomato berry
Soil Type: deep and loamy (rich with sand, silt and clay) soil with a pH ranging between 6.0 to 6.8
Watering frequency: Water thoroughly to encourage the tomato roots to look for water and nutrients deep in the ground. When watering, soak the soil to a depth of at least 6 to 8 inches.
Bloom time:65-70 Days From Transplanting.
Flower Colour: N/A
Difficulty level: Easy to grow