– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tillezr.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 30 – 35 days to harvest
Common Name: thandukeerai
Botanical Name: Amaranthus caudatus
Light: partial sun or full sun depending on the local climate.
Planting season: March – April
Edible parts: Leaves and stem
Soil Type: They will thrive in rich, well-draining loamy soil that is not too compact.
Watering frequency: Keep the soil evenly moist with light watering
Bloom time: 20 To 30 Days After Germination
Flower Colour: white and green
Difficulty level: Easy to grow