– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 10-15 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 100 to 120 days to harvest
Common Name: Sweet William
Botanical Name: Dianthus barbatus
Maximum growth dimensions: 12-24 inch tall
Light: full sun but can tolerate light shade
Temperature: 20 degree C to 25 degree C.
Planting season: 2-8 weeks prior to the last frost
Soil Type:well drained fertile, loamy soil is ideal.
Watering frequency: regularly through the growing season
Flower Colour:white, pink, yellow and bicolor varieties.
Toxicity: mildly toxic
Difficulty level: Easy to grow