– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 9 – 12 months to harvest
Common Name: Sweet lime
Botanical Name: Citrus linetta
Maximum growth dimensions: 4 – 5 m
Light: Outdoor bright light
Temperature:17 C – 40 C
Planting season: October to January
Edible parts: Fruit
Soil Type: Alluvial, sandy loam, red sandy or clay soil
Watering frequency: Water when top soil ( 1 – 2 in) is dry
Bloom time: late summer – fall
Flower Colour: white
Difficulty level: Easy to grow