“– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 30 – 35 days to harvest
Common Name: Sweet corn
Botanical Name: Zea mays
Maximum growth dimensions: 2.5 meters (8 feet).
Light: Plant corn seeds in full sun.
Temperature: 20 to 25°C.
Planting season: January – february, June-July and September to October.
Edible parts: Bright Yellow Cob Of Seeds Protected With Husk
Soil Type: Well-drained loose soil with pH ranging from 5.8 to 6.8 is ideal for growing sweetcorn. Sweetcorn plants will also benefit from high nitrogen content in soil.
Watering frequency: Keep the planting site for sweetcorn plants evenly moist during the growing stage since dry soil may lead to wilting.
Bloom time:70 To 75 Days After Sowing
Difficulty level: Easy to grow”