– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7 to 10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 90-100 daysto harvest
Common Name: Sunflower
Botanical Name: Helianthus annuus
Maximum growth dimensions: 3 feet tall
Light: 6 – 8 hours/day
Temperature: 60 to 70 degrees.
Planting season: January to June
Soil Type: alkaline soil
Watering frequency: once a week
Flower Colour: ream to gold, yellow, orange, red, mahogany and chocolate brown.
Toxicity: slightly toxic
Difficulty level: Easy to grow