– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 12-15 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 60 days to harvest
Common Name: common sage
Botanical Name: Salvia officinalis
Maximum growth dimensions: 5 to 6 feet
Light: full sun
Temperature: 65 F to 70 F
Planting season: spring
Soil Type: slightly alkaline soil
Watering frequency: once a day
Bloom time: late spring to early summer.
Flower Colour: blue, lavender, red, and white
Toxicity: Toxic only in higher doses
Difficulty level: Easy to grow