– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
– Comes with a cute postcard with sowing and care instructions.
How to sow:
– Sow radish seeds one inch apart in rows one foot apart in loosened soil.
– Cover them 1/2 to 1-inch deep and water them gently.
– Keep planting radishes every ten days for a continuous harvest.
– One week after the radish seedlings appear, thin them to every two or three inches.
Common Name: Lal mula, button red radish
Botanical Name: Raphanus sativus
Maximum growth dimensions: 6-8 inches
Light: good exposure to sunlight
Temperature: 15 C – 30 C
Planting season: Early spring
Edible parts: fruit
Soil Type: Light, sandy, well draining
Watering frequency: frequent but avoid over watering
Bloom time: 21 to 30 days after sowing
Flower Colour: White or purple
Difficulty level: Easy to grow