– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 30 – 35 days to harvest
Common Name: Pumpkin
Botanical Name: Cucurbita
Maximum growth dimensions: 10 to 30 inches (25 to 76 meters)
Planting season: April – June, October – November
Edible parts: the fleshy shell, the seeds, the leaves, and even the flowers.
Soil Type: They prefer very rich soil that is well-drained and not too soggy. The ideal pumpkin plant soil should have a pH range of 5.5-7.5.
Watering frequency: Water one litre per week
Bloom time: Choose a spot that receives plenty of sunlight to light shade.
Flower Colour: bright yellow colour
Difficulty level: Easy to grow