– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 10 to 21days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 2.5 to 3 months to harvest
Common Name: Poppy shirley
Botanical Name: Papaver rhoeas
Maximum growth dimensions: 12 to 30 inches tall
Light: full sun.
Planting season:September to November
Soil Type:well-drained soil
Watering frequency: once a week by flood irrigation
Bloom time:2.5 to 3 months
Flower Colour: soft pastels and scarlet colors
Toxicity: toxicity is low
Difficulty level: Easy to grow