– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/2 inch deep and space them about 12 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– It takes 3 years to harvest
Common Name: Pomegranate
Botanical Name: Punicum granatum
Maximum growth dimensions: 12 – 16 ft
Light: Full sun
Temperature: 30 C – 35 C
Planting season: Jul – Aug
Edible parts: Fruit
Soil Type: Well drained soil
Watering frequency: Regular
Bloom time: April till June
Flower Colour: Red, orange or pink
Difficulty level: Easy to grow