– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
– Comes with a cute postcard with sowing and care instructions.
How to sow:
– Planting methods depend on the type of trellis that you choose for your space.
– If using a teepee or single-pole support, plant seeds 1 inch deep in mounded soil with 4 to 6 seeds at the base of each pole.
– If you are instead using a flat, more linear trellis, plant seeds 1 inch deep and 3 inches apart in a row along the bottom of the trellis.
Common Name: Pole bean, climbing bean
Botanical Name: Phaseolus Vulgaris
Maximum growth dimensions: upto 45cm in length
Light: full sun
Temperature: 15 C – 40 C
Planting season: summer
Edible parts: Beans
Soil Type: well draining soil
Watering frequency: regularly
Bloom time: summer
Flower Colour: Pure white, Ivory, Pink
Difficulty level: Easy to grow