– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 30 – 35 days to harvest
Common Name: Petunia
Botanical Name: Petunia hybrida
Maximum growth dimensions: 6 inches to 8 inches
Light: 5 or 6 hours of good sunlight
Temperature:Spring, summer, fall
Planting season: Throughout the year except december and january
Soil Type: Slightly Acidic to Neutral
Watering frequency: A thorough watering once a week should be sufficient
Bloom time:Spring, summer, fall
Flower Colour: pink, purple, white, red, and yellow
Difficulty level: Easy to grow