– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 30 – 35 days to harvest
Common Name: Paruppu keerai
Botanical Name: Chenopodium album
Light: partial sun or full sun depending on the local climate.
Planting season: Year round (Except for december and january).
Edible parts: leaves
Soil Type: Fertile soil
Watering frequency: Light watering on its crown level
Bloom time: N/A
Flower Colour: N/A
Difficulty level: Easy to grow