– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 30 – 35 days to harvest
Common Name: Palak
Botanical Name: Spinacia oleracea
Maximum growth dimensions: 3-4 inches long
Light: Spinach matador must be grown in partial shade for best taste and flavours.
Temperature: Ideal germination temperature for spinach matador seeds must range between 15-20 ℃(60-68 ℉
Planting season: Year round (Except for december and january).
Edible parts: Leaves
Soil Type: Fertile and Nitrogen rich soil
Watering frequency: Evenly water the soil at root crown level frequently to keep the soil cool.
Flower Colour: N/A
Difficulty level: Easy to grow