– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/2 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 90 days to harvest
Common Name: Musk melon
Botanical Name: Cucumis melo
Maximum growth dimensions:
Light: Full sun
Temperature: 21 C – 40 C
Planting season: Nov to Feb
Edible parts: Fruit
Soil Type: Well drained highly fertile soil rich in calcium
Watering frequency: Water when top soil is dry
Bloom time: 50 – 60 days from sowing
Flower Colour: yellow
Difficulty level: Easy to grow