– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 4-14 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 60 days to harvest
Maximum growth dimensions:90 cms tall
Light: Full sun to partial shade.
Planting season : spring
Edible parts: N/A
Soil Type: sandy loam
Watering frequency: Frequent watering is necessary
Bloom time: early summer until hard frost in late fall. Flower Colour: orange color
Difficulty level: Easy to grow