– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 30 – 35 days to harvest
Common Name: Wild lupin
Botanical Name: Lupinis perennis
Maximum growth dimensions: 12–24 inches tall
Light: Full sun
Temperature: between 15 and 20 degrees Celsius.
Planting season: Early spring
Soil Type: Dry to average moisture, well-drained soil
Watering frequency: Twice a week
Bloom time:Spring to summer
Flower Colour: Blue, sometimes white or pinkish
Difficulty level: Easy to grow