– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 30 – 35 days to harvest
Common Name: Kanakambaram
Botanical Name: Crossandra infundibuliformis
Maximum growth dimensions: about 12 to 18 inches tall
Light: Partial sun
Temperature: 30-35 degree C
Planting season: March – July
Soil Type: Loamy, well-draining
Watering frequency: Water alternative days
Bloom time: Spring, summer, fall
Flower Colour: Orange
Difficulty level: Easy to grow