– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 30 – 35 days to harvest
Common Name: Holly hock
Botanical Name: Alcea
Maximum growth dimensions: Typically up to 8 feet tall
Light: Full sun
Temperature: 10-35 ° C
Planting season: April – July
Soil Type: well-drained soil with pH 6.0 – 8.0
Watering frequency: water twice a day.
Bloom time: mid-summer
Flower Colour: Blue, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow
Difficulty level: Easy to grow