– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 90 – 150 days to harvest after first bloom
Common Name: Guava
Botanical Name: Psidium guajava
Maximum growth dimensions: 8m (prune to 2 -3 m)
Light: Full sun
Temperature: 23 C – 26 C
Planting season: Feb – Mar / Aug – Sep
Edible parts: Fruit
Soil Type: Sandy / loam/ well drained fertile soil
Watering frequency: Summer – 2-3 times in a month; winter : water sparingly
Bloom time:Feb, June
Flower Colour: White
Difficulty level: Easy to grow