– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
– Comes with a cute postcard with sowing and care instructions.
How to sow:
* Soak seeds in water or moist kitchen towels for one day.
* Plant the seeds 3cm deep in soil and leave in a warm place to sprout
* The seeds should germinate in 2-4 weeks
* Transplant during spring/summer
Common Name: Hyacinth Bean, Lablab, Sarawak Bean, Seim Bean, Indian Bean, Dolichos Bean, Itab.
Botanical Name: Dolichos
Maximum growth dimensions: 360 inches
Light: full sun
Temperature: 15 C – 30 C
Planting season: Spring/summer
Edible parts: Beans
Soil Type: Rich well draining soil
Watering frequency: regularly
Bloom time: N/A
Flower Colour: white, purple
Difficulty level: Easy to grow”