– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 120 days to harvest
Common Name: Carnation
Botanical Name: Dianthus caryophyllus
Maximum growth dimensions: 10 to 15 inches tall
Light: Full sun
Planting season: early spring
Soil Type: slightly alkaline soil
Watering frequency: twice a day in summer, winter once in two days
Bloom time: spring
Flower Colour: pink, white, rose, yellow, red, or bi-colored
Difficulty level: Easy to grow