– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 14 to 21 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 21-28 days. to harvest
Botanical Name: Delphinium
Maximum growth dimensions:6 feet
Light: 6 to 8 hours of sun a day
Temperature: 18 and 24°C
Planting season: spring or autumn is best
Edible parts: All parts of the plant contain poisonous
Soil Type: Free-draining soil
Watering frequency:at least once a week
Bloom time:early summer and often again in late summer or early fall.
Flower Colour: true blues, purple, lavender, pink, scarlet, white, and rarely yellow.
Toxicity: Highly toxic
Difficulty level: Easy to grow