– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7 to 10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 8 to 9 weeks to harvest
Botanical Name: Dahlia pinnata
Maximum growth dimensions: more than 10 inches
Light: 6 to 8 hours
Planting season: mid September to mid October
Soil Type:slightly acidic soil
Watering frequency: once or twice per week
Bloom time:2 months
Flower Colour: creamy white to the palest pink, sunny yellow to regal purple, crimson red to (almost) black
Toxicity: Highly toxic
Difficulty level: Easy to grow