– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 30 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 3 to 4 years to harvest the fruits from the time of planting
Common Name: Custard apple
Botanical Name: Annona reticulata
Maximum growth dimensions: 12 feet
Light: Bright direct sunlight
Temperature: 22 C to 34 C
Edible parts: Fruit
Soil Type: Shallow, sandy, black well drained soil
Bloom time:Apr – May
Flower Colour: Yellowish green
Difficulty level: Easy to grow