– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
– Comes with a cute postcard with sowing and care instructions.
How to sow:
– Sow seeds 1 inch deep and about 3 to 5 feet apart in a row. For vines trained on a trellis, space seeds or plants 1 foot apart.
– After planting, mulch around the area with straw, chopped leaves, or other organic matter.
– Cover freshly planted cucumber seeds with row covers, netting, or a berry basket if you have pests; this will keep them from digging out the seeds.
Common Name: vellarikai,kamal kakkadi, kakari,dosakaya
Botanical Name: Cucumis sativus
Maximum growth dimensions: upto 5mtr in length
Light: full sun
Temperature: 15 C – 40 C
Planting season: summer
Edible parts: fruit/vegetable
Soil Type: Rich well draining fertile soil
Watering frequency: regularly
Bloom time: summer
Flower Colour: yellow
Difficulty level: Easy to grow