– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
– Comes with a cute postcard with sowing and care instructions.
How to sow:
– Cowpea is best planted in spring.
– Sow cowpea seeds about 5cm deep in soil
– Make sure the soil is consistently moist and gets plenty of light and warmth
Common Name: Cowpea gomathi
Botanical Name: Vigna unguiculat
Maximum growth dimensions: upto 5mtr in length
Light: full sun
Temperature: 15 C – 40 C
Planting season: summer
Edible parts: leaves and beans
Soil Type: well draining sandy soil
Watering frequency: regularly
Bloom time: summer
Flower Colour: purple, pink, yellow, and white and blue
Difficulty level: Easy to grow