– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
– Comes with a cute postcard with sowing and care instructions.
How to sow:
– Coriander herb can be grown indoors under a wide range of climatic conditions.
– Corriander are best grown by directly sowing the seeds into the soil
– sow one seed every inch in rows 12-18 inches apart.
– Seeds should be planted at a depth of 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
– coriander crop will mature in 40 to 45 days.
Common Name: Cilantro
Botanical Name: Coriandrum sativum
Maximum growth dimensions: 1-2 ft
Light: good exposure to sunlight
Temperature: 15 C – 30 C
Planting season: Summer
Edible parts: dried seed, fresh leaves
Soil Type: well draining consistently moist soil
Watering frequency: frequent but avoid over watering
Bloom time: 40-45 days after sowing
Flower Colour: White or pale pink
Difficulty level: Easy to grow