– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 60 – 90 days to harvest
Common Name: Cluster beans
Botanical Name: Cyamopsis tetragonoloba
Maximum growth dimensions: between 1-2m in height
Light: A sunny location that receives 5-6 hours of sunlight every day is very important for the growth of the cluster bean plant.
Temperature: 30 to 40℃.
Planting season: February – March, June – July
Edible parts: Green bean pods
Cluster beans grow well in well-draining loamy and sandy soil with a pH ranging between 7 to 8.
Watering frequency: once-twice every day during the summers and once every alternate day during the monsoon or autumn.
Bloom time: 60 – 65 days after sowing
Flower Colour: blue, pink, pale and white
Difficulty level: Easy to grow