– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 10 to 15 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 90 days to harvest
Botanical Name: Chrysanthemum
Maximum growth dimensions: 2 to 3 feet
Light: 5-6 hours
Planting season: spring and early summer
Soil Type: sandy loam
Watering frequency: 6 and 8 times/day
Bloom time: late summer into early winter
Flower Colour: red, purple, pink, yellow and white flowers
Difficulty level: Easy to grow