– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 30 – 35 days to harvest
Common Name: Green chii
Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum
Maximum growth dimensions: 2.5 To 3.5 Inches Long
Light: They prefer a spot that receives plenty of sun.
Temperature: 21° to 35°C (70° to 95°F).
Planting season: February to June
Edible parts: Pick green chillies when they have attained full size and are of mature colour
Soil Type: Chillies grow well in soil that has a neutral or slightly acidic pH of 6.5-7. It can be grown in all type of soft soil but loamy and clay soils are best suited for it.
Watering frequency: Seeds need to be watered on a daily basis, so that the soil remains moist at all times.
Bloom time:60 to 95 days of sowing
Flower Colour: N/A
Difficulty level: Easy to grow