– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 10 to 15 days tothe seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 6 to 7 weeks to harvest
Common Name: Celosia dwarf
Botanical Name: Celosia plumosa dwarf
Maximum growth dimensions: four to six inches
Light: eight hours
Temperature: at least 60 C
Planting season: summer
Soil Type: sandy soil
Watering frequency: 3-4 times per week
Difficulty level: Easy to grow