– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
– Comes with a cute postcard with sowing and care instructions.
How to sow:
– Choose a pot that is at least 30cm wide and 30cm deep.
– Sow your seeds in fertile material at a depth of half an inch (1.25 cm) and water them thoroughly.
– Cover the soil with plastic wrap until the seeds have sprouted.
– Cauliflower seed germination usually takes 8 to 10 days.
– When the seedlings appear, remove the plastic and keep the soil evenly moist.
Common Name: Cauliflower
Botanical Name: Brassica oleracea
Maximum growth dimensions: 12-30 inches
Light: full sun
Temperature: 15 C – 40 C
Planting season: spring
Edible parts: vegetable/flower
Soil Type: well draining rich soil
Watering frequency: regularly
Bloom time: Spring/fall
Flower Colour: White, purple, green, yellow, and orange
Difficulty level: Easy to grow