– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
– Comes with a cute postcard with sowing and care instructions.
How to sow:
– The seeds are small – just one to five millimeters long – and are quite numerous.
– Sow the seeds 12-14 cm apart at a depth of 1⁄2inch (1.3 cm).
– Sow the 1-2 seeds per pit.
– Keep soil moist to speed germination and encourage quick growth.
– Water regularly.
– Seedling takes place within 14-21 days from the date of sowing.
– Plant carrots in the spring. From seed to harvest typically takes 50 to 75 days.
Common Name: Carrot plant
Botanical Name: Daucus carota
Maximum growth dimensions: 6-12 inch root
Light: full sun to half shade
Temperature: 15 C – 30 C
Planting season: Early spring
Edible parts: fruit
Soil Type: Well drained loamy soil
Watering frequency: Average
Bloom time: Spring
Flower Colour: White, pink
Difficulty level: Easy to grow