– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
– Comes with a cute postcard with sowing and care instructions.
How to sow:
– In most cases, pepper seeds should be started indoors 8–10 weeks before the last Spring frost but can be directly seeded in areas with a long, warm growing season
– Plant seeds to a depth of 1.3 cm (1/2 in) and water lightly.
– Seeds should not be allowed to dry out and must be kept in warm, bright areas or under fluorescent lighting.
– Seedlings will emerge within 8–25 days.
– Transplant after the seedlings has developed two sets of true leaves
Common Name: Capsicum, Sweet Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Paprika
Botanical Name: Capsicum annum
Maximum growth dimensions: uptown 1mtr
Light: partial sun/shade
Temperature: 15 C – 40 C
Planting season: when the weather is not too cold or hot
Edible parts: fruit/vegetable
Soil Type: Rich well draining fertile soil
Watering frequency: regularly
Bloom time: summer
Flower Colour: white
Difficulty level: Easy to grow