– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 45-60 days to harvest
Common Name: pot marigold
Botanical Name: Calendula officinalis
Maximum growth dimensions: 10-12” tall
Light: Full sun or part shade
Planting season: early spring
Soil Type: well-drained soil high in organic materia
Watering frequency: water thoroughly when the soil dries
Flower Colour: white, yellow, orange and apricot
Difficulty level: Easy to grow