– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 30 – 35 days to harvest
Common Name: Cabbage
Botanical Name: Brassica oleracea var. capitata
Maximum growth dimensions: 12-14 inches
Light: Cabbage needs at least 6 hours of full sun
Temperature: 15 – 18 degree celsius (60 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit)
Planting season: May to december
Edible parts: The vegetative buds constitute the edible portion of the cabbage.
Soil Type: It requires loamy soil with a pH ranging between 6.5 and 6.8
Watering frequency:Keep soil moist by mulching and water 2 litres per week
Bloom time: 70-75 days after transplanting
Flower Colour: N/A
Difficulty level: Easy to grow