– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
– Comes with a cute postcard with sowing and care instructions.
How to sow:
– Place the seeds on the surface of the medium & push each seed a little inside the medium by using pencil tip, so that seeds are not visible on the surface anymore & cover it with more coco-peat.
– Keep the seed tray in a box or cover it with paper for first 4-5 days to encourage faster seed germination.
– Seeds will take about 2-3 weeks to germinate.
– Seedlings should be spaced about 45-60 cm i.e. 1.5 to 2 ft apart.
– Take optimum care while transplanting as it might disturb the plant growth.
– The plant will fruit after 3-4 months.
– Eggplants grow about 40-90 cms as compact, self-supporting shrubs; but the heavier varieties might need support.
Common Name: Eggplant, brinjal, aubergine,Baingan
Botanical Name: Solanum melongena
Maximum growth dimensions: 18-36 inch
Light: full sun
Temperature: 15 C – 30 C
Planting season: Summer
Edible parts: fruits
Soil Type: Well drained loamy soil
Watering frequency: once a week
Bloom time: summer
Flower Colour: White, purple
Toxicity: toxic to people and pets when consumed raw
Difficulty level: Easy to grow