– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
– Comes with a cute postcard with sowing and care instructions.
How to sow:
– Take a container of your choice with drainage holes at the bottom.
– Fill the container with proper potting layers & selected growing medium.
– Sow 2 seeds at the centre of a pot.
– Seeds will germinate within first 6-8 days or so & tiny sprouts will be visible.
Common Name: Bhindi, Lady’s-finger, Okra, Gumbo
Botanical Name: Abelmoschus Esculentum
Maximum growth dimensions: upto 45cm in length
Light: full sun
Temperature: 15 C – 40 C
Planting season: spring
Edible parts: vegetable
Soil Type: well draining soil
Watering frequency: regularly
Bloom time: summer
Flower Colour: yellow
Difficulty level: Easy to grow