– Our Betel Leaf plants come in 10 cm * 5 cm pot with our own premium soil blend. Great for decorating your space!
– Delivery within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
– We ship directly from our greenhouse to your door. Our plants never sit in dark warehouses.
– Expertly packed. However, As with any living being, the signs of travel may be quite evident.
– Please provide some attention and care for the next couple of weeks
– Plants with shallow roots may topple over during shipping due to their shallow roots. Do not panic!! All you have to do is pot it back in the same container.
– The images/photos shown here are for representational purposes only.
– All our plants are delivered to you in either a 4″ or 6″ terracotta coloured plastic pot
– Comes with a cute postcard with care instructions.
Common Name: Betel, paan, pinang, penang
Botanical Name: Piper betle
Maximum growth dimensions: 65 ft
Light: Partial sunlight
Temperature: 15 C – 30 C
Soil Type: Moist but well drained (sandy loam soil)
Watering frequency: Once or twice a week
Bloom time: Non flowering (Flowers appear only after 8 years. But plants are harvested within 5 years)
Flower Colour: White catkins – without petals and sepals
Difficulty level: Easy to grow