– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
– Comes with a cute postcard with sowing and care instructions.
How to sow:
– The beet seeds are large and chunky, and each seed is actually a fruit cluster with multiple tiny seeds inside.
– Before planting your seeds, soak them in warm water for up to an hour.
– Seeds of beetroot can be sown about 1.5 cm deep leaving a distance of about 7cm in between.
– Keep the row spacing about one foot apart.
– Cover the beet seeds in a thin layer of soil and water the area.
– The beetroot takes about 2 months to grow from sowing to maturity. The mature height of the plant is about 9 cm.
Common Name: Beetroot plant
Botanical Name: Beta vulgaris
Maximum growth dimensions: 8-24 inches
Light: full sun to half shade
Temperature: 15 C – 30 C
Planting season: Early spring
Edible parts: fruit
Soil Type: Well drained loamy to sandy soil
Watering frequency: frequent but avoid over watering
Bloom time: summer
Flower Colour: greenish-yellowish
Difficulty level: Easy to grow