– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 4-5 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 60 to 70 days to harvest
Botanical Name: Impatiens
Maximum growth dimensions: 20–75 cms tall
Light:Full sunlight or partial sunlight
Temperature: 15 – 25 ℃.
Planting season: Mid-summer
Soil Type: well-drained soil
Watering frequency: Frequent watering is necessary for balsam in containers and hanging baskets.
Bloom time: late spring
Flower Colour: white, red, orange, yellow, violet, and pink.
Difficulty level: Easy to grow