– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 30 – 35 days to harvest
Common Name: Aster Afrikaans
Botanical Name: Callistephus
Maximum growth dimensions: 1 to 6 feet tall
Light: Asters grow and flower best in full sun
Temperature: 17 – 25 degree celsius
Planting season: January-February
Soil Type: Moist soil
Watering frequency: Water once a day
Bloom time: Late summer to fall
Flower Colour: Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow
Difficulty level: Easy to grow