– Expertly packed and delivered within 5-7 days from day of ordering.
How to sow:
– Prepare the soil in your garden bed by loosening it with a spade or tiller.
– Create furrows in the soil about 1/4 inch deep and space them about 2-3 inches apart.
– Sow the seeds in the furrows and lightly cover them with soil.
– Water the area well and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
– In 7-10 days the seeds should germinate.
– Once the seedlings have emerged, you can thin them out so that they are spaced about 6-8 inches apart.
– It takes 30 – 35 days to harvest
Common Name: Arai keerai
Botanical Name: Amaranthus dubius
Maximum growth dimensions: 12 -24 inches
Light: full sun to half shade
Temperature: 25 C – 28 C
Planting season: Early spring
Edible parts: leaves, stems
Soil Type: Well drained sandy soil rich in nutrients
Watering frequency: water when soil is dry to touch
Bloom time: throughout the year
Flower Colour: greenish-yellowish
Difficulty level: Easy to grow