Product title: Aglaonemas White Aunyamanee
Common Names: Chinese evergreens
Product title: Aglaonemas White Aunyamanee
Common Names: Chinese evergreens
- Aglaonema ‘White Anyamanee’ Anyamanee is adorable with its colourful Bright White and Dark Green Foliage.
- This plant can be maintained even in the lower light levels.
- Apt for desks or tabletops, as well as coffee tables and side tables in dens, living rooms, and bedrooms.
- Easy to grow.
- Striking Foliage Plant.
- Ideal for Low Light Conditions.
- Good air purifier plant.
- Grows to a height of 30 – 40 cm
About the plant:
Aglaonema is one of the most beautiful ornamental plants. It is a genus of about 40 species of foliage plants in the family Araceae, native to the tropical swamps and rainforests of southeastern Asia from Bangladesh east to the Philippines and north to southern China.This evergreen plant species grow in warm, humid, shady conditions. Aglaonema which grows in vibrant and colourful foliages and also looks stunning with attractive flowers. It is also called the Chinese evergreen plant.
The Aglaonema is one of the most durable houseplants and is fairly adaptable. It does well in a room that gets a medium amount of natural light, placed within 5 feet of a window. Bright, sunny, or overly warm windows should be avoided. Rotate the plant occasionally to encourage even growth.
Aglaonema are slow growers and therefor do not need, or want, to be repotted very frequently. We recommend doing so only every 2-3 years and only if they are noticeably pot bound. The Aglaonema is moved up 1 or 1.5 pot sizes to reduce stress. This should be done in the Spring or early Summer months. Do not repot a new plant for at least 6 months.
- The plant to be grown in 5 inches plastic pot.
- The soil media should be: 40% Potting Soil + 25% cocopit + 25% Organic manure/Vermicompost + 5% charcoal chips + 5% perlite.
- Watering is essential only when soil dries completely.
- The plant to be kept indoor in medium to low light with good natural Air Circulation/Ventilation.
- Repot the received plant in 6 to 8-inch pot with good soil media.
The Aglaonema will do well in medium to low light conditions or indirect sunlight. It can even tolerate fluorescent lighting conditions. Direct, bright sunlight should be avoided as it can scorch the leaves. The best temperatures for your aglaonema plant are 65-80 degrees F. Warm and humid conditions help the plant to survive. The aglaonema may be damaged if they are placed in areas that will experience extreme temperature changes like near heaters, windows that receive a lot of sun or cold breeze, and air conditioners.
A White Aglaonema needs medium watering. Water your plant regularly, Keep the soil slightly moist during the summer and in the winter the topsoil should be dry out between each watering.
This species is easy-to-grow. Plant in well-drained, fertile soil, such as sandy soil enriched with humus. Heavily mulch plants to keep the soil moist. It is easily grown in moist, organically rich, well-drained, peaty potting mixture.
Pruning your Aglaonema is vital, although the limbs keep intact to stay the plant upright once pruning your plant, and this can be typical apply to stay from stressing the plant and improving airflow throughout the plant.
Aglaonema plant can be propagated either through seeds, Stem cuttings or separating rooted plant from mother plant.
- To propagate take pencil size cutting of well mature stem to a length of 16-18 cm and remove any flowers leaves from it.
- Then dip bottom of the cutting in rooting hormone, and Place the 3/4 portion cutting into a small container with well-draining soil and water the cuttings.
- Rooting will start within 1-2 week.
The white aglaonema plant helps to lower the CO2 levels and purifies the air. It does that by absorbing the toxins and storing them in its stem. A perfect air purifier for your home. Aglaonema, considered a natural humidifier increases the levels of positivity. It increases humidity in the indoor environment. Ultimately reducing the probability of respiratory sickness.
An ornamental house plant:
Aglaonema Costatum is staple home ornamental plant because of its fabulous leaves and attractive colours. It is a type of plant that has high tolerance for drought condition, as well as for moisture. They love the bright, indirect light from the sun but it can also thrive in places with low to medium type of light.
A perfect Feng Shui plant:
This beautiful Aglaonema variety is a less common cultivar with bold pink edges on green leaves. It grows upright and tolerates low light conditions. It is considered as a lucky plant and brings good fortune according to Feng Shui. It has positive health impacts which indirectly reduces stress. The textured and stripped leafy plant gives an exotic and aesthetic look adding beauty to the interior design of your house.
Due to the presence of calcium oxalate crystals Aglaonema plants are considered as poisonous. Aglaonema is mildly toxic to pets and humans. Clinical Signs of toxicity of Aglaonema are Oral irritation, excessive drooling, vomiting, difficulty swallowing, pain and swelling of the mouth, tongue, and lips, etc.
Care of Plants:
- Fertilize once a month from spring through summer with a balanced houseplant fertilizer diluted by half.
- Pests and insects like mealybugs, spider mites, aphids, scales, nematodes are likely to attack the plant. Therefore, keep an eye on the plant and use strong jets of water to get rid of the pests.
- Re-pot your plant once every two years during the spring season.
- Clean the leaves often because dusty leaves are unpreventable. Despite the color or variation, your Chinese evergreens have sleek and enormous leaves, which will inevitably attract dirt and dirt particles.
- Aglaonema ‘White Anyamanee’ plants need warm conditions to grow well.
- The golden rule for growing these Aglaonema ‘White Anyamanee’ plants
- Sunlight : These plants grow well in partial shade. Direct exposure to the sun for long hours can scorch the leaves
- Soil : Soil should be moist and should not be soggy.
- Water : Adequate watering is needed for their healthy growth. The water must not stand and should drain out completely.
- Temperature : Warmer places are preferred.
- Fertilise the plant once in a year.
- Repotting every 2 years and trimming the root system can keep the plant managable.
Frequently asked questions:
All our online plants have detailed information like plant care tips, growing conditions, plant FAQs, and all our indoor plants resemble the plant images shown.
1.Why are my houseplants getting brown tips on their leaves?
This is generally an indication of poor watering. The best way to water your online plant is to thoroughly flush it until water runs freely out the drainage holes. Shallow watering can cause browning of tips.
2.Why is my plant not growing? / How do I boost my plant’s growth?
You can use an organic fertilizer like compost or cow manure every two weeks to boost the growth of the plant. Also, make sure you clean the leaves with a damp towel once in a while to clear the dust and examine closely for any pests.
3.Why is my plant not flowering?
Nutrient deficiency can be a major reason for the nonflowering of plants. Below are some basic tips you need to follow to encourage flowering while deciding to buy plant online.
Soil that is light and rich in compost or manure provides plenty of nutrients constantly to the plants. Remove the old dried out flowers as they consume the nutrients requirement for new flowers.
Fertilize the plants with a good organic fertilizer like cow manure every 15 days.
Do mulching every month and provide proper watering.
- Aglaonema Costatum plant in dimensions Pot. Great for decorating your space!
- Aglaonema Costatum plants come in dimension pots with our own premium soil blend.
- Fast shipping anywhere in Coimbatore, usually within 24 hours of ordering. This will ship directly from our greenhouse to your door. Our plants never sit in dark warehouses.
- Expert packaging and guaranteed live arrival. We also include an extended guarantee for 30 days from delivery!
- Comes with a FREE color postcard with care instructions/DIY spade.
|Common Name||White Aglaonemas, Aglaonema ‘White Anyamanee’, Chinese Evergreen, Spotted evergreen|
|Botanical Name||Aglaonema White Anyamanee|
|Plant Type||Herb, Aracea, Houseplant
, Perennial, Poisonous.
|Height: 0.8 – 1.3 ft
Width: 6 in
|Light||Bright indirect sunlight|
|Temperature||18 C – 24 C|
|Soil Type||Porous- compost|
|Flower Color||Cream / Off-White|
|Difficulty level||Easy to grow|
|Benefits||Air Purifier, Easy to grow, Aesthetic colour and appealing|